Stand-up Paddle Board Educational Classes
Stand-up for a cause provides and teaches the skills it takes to learn how to paddle board to enjoy these intricate canal systems. Our educational classes makes it easy for you to learn. Stand-up paddle Classes are available for all ages and abilities with School youth programs for children age 8 to 18 and adults 18 years of age and older. All our paddle boards are accessible to people with disabilities.
“Our goal is to educate, empower and support young people and adults by providing them with the skills needed to enjoy the challenging and rewarding sport of Stand-up paddling”
Our introductory classes and active sponsorship programs provide a comprehensive understanding on “How to Stand-up Paddle board”:
- Safety Get familiar with equipment
- Paddle length Pick up and carry paddle board
- Basic Paddle strokes
- Basic Paddle turns
- Paddle on knees How to stand up
- Where to stand up Parallel stance
- Paddle standing up Proper stroke
- Control board direction Using paddle to keep stable
- Using paddle to keep from falling Step back on tail lift nose
- Sweeping strokes on one side Front side turn
- Back side turn
Stand-up for a cause maintains the highest standards in training. Our programs are constantly improved and tailored in considerations to meet specific needs in order to continue facilitating a healthy, positive and safe paddle boarding experiences.